Tuesday 17 February 2015

Box Out Text


FEARGHAL GIVES HIS OPINION ON SOME OF SOME OF THE MOST WELL KNOWN INDIE ARRTISTS:

 
THE 1975:

“I’ve always loved the 1975, I used to listen to their music litterally all the time, and I still do! I especially love ‘Chocolate’, it’s so catchy man. I will always support them guys, everyone should go and buy their new album it’s great.”

 
ED SHEERAN:
“Ed is, and always will be a massive ispiration and idol to my life. He absoloutly kills the stage every single time! I am really close friends with him so I am so lucky that he is always there for me 100%. He’s the one that helped my career grow and I am so thankful for that!”

 
LANA DEL REY:
“I’ve never actually met her in person actually which is actually gutting! But she is such a well loved artist of mine, and her voice is so amazing and unique, you don’t get many voices like that which is why I admire her so much. Her dress sense rocks and her hair is so hot!”
 
I decided to use a box out of  Fearghal McGlinchey giving his personal opinion on other artists for many reasons; including how it further promotes the many Indie artists that my magazine intends on reviewing. It also creates a personal relationship with the reader as it makes them feel as though they are talking to Fearghal and it can influence their opinion on the arists too. Using a box out feature in my magazine is effective because it increases the interactivity between the reader and the magazine as well as the artist which is one of the main goals that I strive to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment